Sunday, July 22, 2007

Growth

We're heading to Austin! We've decided to move to a bigger city that's closer to family and has more to offer. We're not exactly sure why we've been asked to move other than God has something better for us in mind.

We like Temple. It's simple. Comfortable. Conservative. We know lots of people and lots of people know us. Yet, we fear that if we stay much longer we'll become too comfortable. Too sheltered. Maybe even too prideful. We need to be stretched and challenged and grown. So we find ourselves heading toward CHANGE. I don't like change. It's scary. It makes me uncomfortable. I fear the unknowns. I don't like leaving people. I don't like leaving the familiar. All of this makes me want to eat a lot of ice cream!

Despite all the fear and uneasiness, I KNOW change is good. I know we are going to grow like crazy spiritually. I know we are going to love it more than we thought possible. I know God has something great for us. He does. I know it. I can feel it deep within.

Another big change coming up is baby #2. We'll be having another baby at the of March...WOOHOO!! Mikaela is gonna be a big sister! We are beyond excited!

4 comments:

The Trombleys said...

WOW!!!! So much change! That is exciting to hear though! You guys won't be too far up the road! Congratulations on both the move and baby #2!

Heather said...

Glad to hear that you are trusting God in the new charges that are coming in your life! We will be praying for you while you work towards the move! Don't lift too many boxes!

Heather said...

So when is the move?

The Trombleys said...

is there any news on how your plans are going?