Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Teeth & Food




So, Mikaela now has 3 top teeth coming in... all at once! Talk about painful! Someone told me that if adults went through the teething process as adults, we would literally go insane. Insane as in CRAZY. It's insane that Mikaela is not going insane. I'm not sure how babies do it! God's hand must be on them!

She hasn't been wanting to eat her baby food, so we're now eating table food... YAY! Several months ago I thought she wasn't going to be picky. Boy was I fooled :) Her face gets twisted and her nose curls up when food tastes different or the texture is a bit weird. This little one is SO much like her daddy! It's absolutely WONDERFUL!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Finger foods are tons of fun! Mine always make more of a mess when they migrate away from baby food, but it is another fun stage. Ruben is loving eating and through with nursing.

Heather said...

hey by the way let her try frozen green peas. they are easy for her to pick up and they are nice and cold on the gums! a great snack for teething times! my aunt told me about it years ago...

Waden's World said...

I'll have to try frozen peas :) Thanks for the suggestion! I'm ALWAYS up for free advice... so keep it coming! How have you been feeling?